Robert Fripp (born May 16, 1946) is an English guitarist and composer from Wimborne Minster, Dorset, who first recorded in the psych-pop trio Giles, Giles and Fripp. The band released one album in 1968 before evolving into King Crimson, which Fripp led through multiple iterations between 1969 and 1974 and again between 1981 and 1984.
- (No Pussyfooting) (1973 • Fripp & Eno)
- Evening Star (1975 • Fripp & Eno)
- Exposure (1979)
- God Save the Queen / Under Heavy Manners (1980)
- The League of Gentlemen (1981 • Robert Fripp / The League of Gentlemen)
- Let the Power Fall (1981)
- I Advance Masked (1982 • Andy Summers & Robert Fripp)
- Bewitched (1984 • Andy Summers & Robert Fripp)
- The Lady or the Tiger? (1986 • Toyah and Fripp)
- Robert Fripp & The League of Crafty Guitarists – Live! (1986)
- Show of Hands (1991 • Robert Fripp & The League of Crafty Guitarists)
Racer X were an American metal band from Los Angeles that released three studio albums and two li...
Graham Parker (born Nov. 18, 1950) is an English New Wave/soul-rock singer and songwriter who rele...
Family Circle were an American soul group from Newark, NJ. Members: Charles Simmons, David Simm...
The Silver Apples were an American electronic/psych-rock band from NYC that released two albums o...
Trifle was an English brass-rock/funk band that released a standalone single on United Artists in ...