Jukka Tolonen (born April 16, 1952) is a Finnish jazz-rock guitarist, pianist, composer, and bandleader who first emerged as a member of Tasavallan Presidentti, which he co-headed between 1969 and 1974. Starting in 1971, he began releasing solo albums on Sonet and Love Records.
- Tolonen! (1971)
- Summer Games (1973)
- The Hook (1974)
- Hysterica (1975)
- A Passenger to Paramaribo (1977)
- After Three Days (1978 • Christian Sievert, Jukka Tolonen, Mads Vinding & Chuim)
- Montreux Boogie (1978 • Jukka Tolonen Band)
- Mountain Stream (1979)
- Vänspel (1979 • Coste Apetrea & Stefan Nilsson med Jukka Tolonen)
- JTB (1979 • Jukka Tolonen Band)
- Just Those Boys (1980 • Jukka Tolonen Band)
- High Flyin’ (1980)
- Dum’s Have More Fun (1981 • Jukka Tolonen Band)
- In a This Year Time (1982)
- Radio Romance (1986)
Tasavallan Presidentti is the debut album by the namesake Finnish jazz-rock/pop quintet, released in...
Apollo was a Finnish psych-rock band that released a self-titled album on Blue Master in 1970. Per...
Grizzly were a Finnish hard-rock band that released the album Neon City on Titan in 1977. Membe...
Olli Ahvenlahti (born Aug. 6, 1949) is a Finnish jazz-rock keyboardist who has been active since t...
Jupo Group were a Finnish jazz-rock band that released the album Ahmoo! in 1975 on Hi-Hat. Keyboar...