Don Pullen (Dec. 25, 1941 — April 22, 1995) was an American avant-garde jazz pianist and organist from Roanoke, Va., who co-featured with drummer Milford Graves on a pair of live releases on SRP Records in 1966/67. After backing Charles Williams, Charles Mingus, and George Adams on a slew of recordings, Pullen issued a string of albums on Atlantic and Black Saint during the second half of the 1970s.
- In Concert at Yale University (1966 • Don Pullen & Milford Graves)
- Nommo (1967 • Milford Graves & Don Pullen)
- Jazz a confronto 21 (1975)
- Solo Piano Album (1975)
- Capricorn Rising (1976)
- Five To Go (1976)
- Healing Force (1976)
- Tomorrow’s Promises (1977)
- Warriors (1978 • Don Pullen, Chico Freeman, Fred Hopkins & Bobby Battle)
- Montreux Concert (1978)
- Magic Triangle (1979 • Joseph Jarman, Don Pullen & Don Moye)
- Milano Strut (1979 • Don Pullen featuring Don Moye)
- Earth Beams (1980 • George Adams/Don Pullen Quartet)
- Melodic Excursions (1982 • George Adams & Don Pullen)
- Live at the Village Vanguard (1983 • George Adams & Don Pullen Quartet)
- A Well Kept Secret (1984 • Beaver Harris + Don Pullen 360° Experience)
- Evidence of Things Unseen (1984)
- Plays Monk (1985)
- The Sixth Sense (1985)
- New Beginnings (1989)
- Random Thoughts (1990)
- Kele Mou Bana (1992)
- New York Duets (1993)
- Ode to Life (1993)
- Sacred Common Ground (1995)
Wireless were a Canadian hard-rock band that released a self-titled album on Atlantic in 1976, fol...
The Fantastic Four were an American soul group from Detroit. Members: "Sweet" James Epps, Ralph...
Willie Wright — aka William C. Gathright (born July 7, 1939) — is an American soul singer from Bay...
This Oneness were an American jazz-rock band from Minneapolis that released the album Surprize in ...
The Streetwalkers were an English hard-rock band that evolved from a 1974 namesake album by the er...
Tip of the Iceberg were an American jazz-funk big band that released a self-titled album on Projec...
David Batteau (born June 25, 1949) is an American singer/songwriter from Boston who recorded an al...
Cathedral were an American symphonic-rock band from Islip Terrace, N.Y., that issued the album Sta...
Windflower were an American folk-psych band from Alaska that self-released an eponymous album in ...
Golden Earring was a Dutch rock band that started life in 1961 as The Tornadoes. The band released...
Michael Henderson (born July 7, 1951) is an American R&B bassist, vocalist, songwriter, and pr...
Lone Star were a Welsh hard-rock band that issued two albums on CBS/Columbia between 1976 and 1977...