Dramatis were an English electro/art-pop band that released the album For Future Reference on the Rocket Record Company in 1981. The album yielded four singles with non-album b-sides; three further standalone singles followed in 1982. Dramatis coalesed from the 1979/80 backing band of Gary Numan. Drummer Cedric Sharpley recorded two albums circa 1975/76 with symphonic-rockers Druid.
Members: Chris Payne (viola, keyboards, vocals), Rrussell Bell (guitar, Chapman stick, synthesizer, vocals), Cedric Sharpley (drums, vocals), Denis Haines (piano, keyboards, vocals)
- For Future Reference (1981)
- “Ex Luna Scientia” / “Lady D.J.” (1981)
- “Oh! Twenty Twenty-Five” / “The Curtain” (1981)
- “No One Lives Forever” / “For Future Reference” (1981)
- “Love Needs No Disguise” / “Take Me Home” (1981 • Gary Numan and Dramatis)
- “The Shame” / “I Only Find Rewind” (1982)
- “Face on the Wall” / “Pomp and Stomp and Stamp” (1982)
- “I Can See Her Now” / “One Step Ahead” (1982)
Group 87 were an American symphonic/hard-rock band that released a self-titled album on Columbia i...
Juicy Lucy were an English blues-rock band from London that released two albums on Vertigo circa 1...
Methuselah were an English folk-rock/psych band that released the album Matthew, Mark, Luke and Jo...
Annabel Lamb (born 1958) is an English vocalist and songwriter from Surrey who released two albums...
Nobody's Business were an English hard-rock band that released a self-titled album on Nippon Colum...